Wednesday, March 25, 2009

New Opportunity

So, if you've enjoyed my writing so far on this blog, it's time to go take a look at my new platform as a featured writer on FireLink.com. I'll be doing a series for them on the recruit/probationary firefighter experience, and it should be interesting and fun reading. While you're there, if you want to support me, get an account with them (free) so you can rate my articles, comment on them, and connect with other members of the fire service community.

Here's the link:

http://www.firelink.com/benefits/articles/6802-firefighter-origins

1 comment:

  1. I recently joined FL and have read a few of your articles already. What a descriptive writing style you have. It just makes my resolve to join the fire service community that much deeper.

    ReplyDelete